Jumpstart Your Economy: Tips For Starting The New Year Off Right
Welcome to another Money Life Network group writing series. We”ve titled this one “Jumpstart YOUR Economy: Tips For Starting The New Year Off Right“. We”re committed to helping our readers attain personal and financial freedom, and what better time than right in the new year to start!
Over the next week we”ll be posting our tips for getting a fresh start on our individual blogs. Here”s a schedule of the posts coming up over the next week:
- Sunday January 25th: SenseToSave.com talks tax slots machine exemptions.
- Monday January 26th: BibleMoneyMatters.com delves into setting up your first budget.
- Tuesday January 27th: FreeFromBroke.com explains why we need a high-yield savings account.
- Wednesday January 28th: PTMoney.com helps us make some extra money (to put in that savings account).
- Thursday January 29th: MilkYourMoney.com dives into a mystery topic.
- Friday January 30th: MyInvestingBlog.com gives us tips to finding a fit financial helper!
- Saturday January 31st: Remodelingthislife.com explores how to prepare for a year of holidays.
Have your own tips for starting the year off right? Grab the graphic at the top, upload it to your own host, and blog about the ways you”re jumpstarting your personal economy this year. Once you”re done send us the link and we”ll post it here!
Don”t have a blog? Leave us a comment below with your tips!